Friday, July 31

Good to be back

Hello dear blogger!! I been away from my blog for a little long time. I been busy with work and it took all my time that's why i couldn't find time to make a post. But before i went to sleep last night i told myself i really got to make a post by tomorrow. There's nothing much new stuff happened to me for the past few weeks. I'm getting used of living alone. I had a general cleaning last Sunday on my house before i went to visit my mom, sister and nephew last Monday. They are my nephew Kyle is growing up and so smart in many ways. My sister is busy with her small barbecue business and her and my mom do together. I kind of enjoying the luxury of living alone although there are some things that is hard when living alone like you don't have any help in doing the household chores. But i see it as a good exercise for me.

I been listening to lots of Michael Jackson song this past few weeks. I am kinda sad of what had happened. He is really the great artist and performer in the world. He always give his heart and soul in every songs and concert he performed. And all of his song have a great meaning when it comes to love, relationship and the world we live in. I always think that He do see the world in different way because he always have a child heart in him. It is really a sad thing that he is gone. But i know he is more happy now in a place he is right now. A place he always wanted, a place where he wont be treated like he always have to be perfect. I do wonder it is really hard to be an actress of a performer. Lots of people look at you and judge you even if they didn't know you at all and always want you to be perfect.

I guess i will end this post by now because i got to go back to work and get some work done. Its the end of the month today so i got to email a monthly report to my boss before i get off to work today. So i got to add some more job to my report. I see you all next time!!!! Good Bless and Take care!!

No comments: