Wednesday, August 13

Cold

Hello blogger I decided to make a post before i go to lunch today so i wont forget about it later. I have cold today. Been annoyed by it for a week now. I been taking up medicine for colds but i guess its not working. I just don't like it when it clog my nose the whole say. And most of the time i cant breath normally. I guess i got to try another medicine. I'm on the process of learning XML for my new work. I'm almost done taking of lectures on the net. I hope i can do it and be successful of finishing one website.
My brother just text me he said he miss me. I been living in manila (while is a miles away from them) for a month now. But i do visit them sometimes specially on weekends when its my day off. I do miss them too specially my cute and lovable nephew. And also i do miss my mom.I havent chat to my fiancée for a week now. His computer is broken so i got to wait for him to have a new one. He do call though when he got home from work. Or when he woke up in the morning.
I will be off for now. I got to go back to work again. Hope my colds will go away soon. Take care all and God Bless..... Babushka

No comments: