Tuesday, August 25

Live life to the fullest

Hello blogger i haven't post much on my blog again. I been busy with my work. But since my birthday is coming soon i want to share something to all of you. I didn't usually celebrate my birthday before. But this year i will make a difference and will celebrate it with my family. I plan to go to a National park and also plan to go to an Ocean park with my mom, sister and my nephew. I'm sure my nephew will enjoy it and i will also. I didn't go out much recently so it will be a good for me to experience something new and different that my usual way like home and work. Although i will miss my fiance. And hoping he will be here in my birthday. Hay! sometimes i wonder why did i fall in love to a guy who is a thousand miles away from me. But i guess that what love is all about. Just like what a song say " If the love fit wear it". And yes our love really fits. Although i got to so many adjustment on my life when i met him. But still our love are still strong. And i am glad he did a lot of sacrifice and adjustment for me too. Some do say long distance love did not work but my love is the reality that long distance love do work. Just need to put trust and if love is really there and always take time to talk even if both are far from each other it guess it will really going to work.
I guess the real deal in life is to live it to the fullest. Try not to get all of the problem and depression in life get the way. Because if you allow it to get hold of your life. You wont feel the real deal of life. Always think that all of the people in the world do have problem. And we are the only one who make our own problem so big. But if you look at it on a wider you will see that there are lots of people who have a bigger problem than you. We did know how long we will going to have this life so why not spend it all with happiness and always try to be a blessing to others.

No comments: