Saturday, September 5

Another year for me !

Hello blogger, Today is one of the happiest day of my life. Today i am celebrating my 31st birthday. And i am feel so blessed and happy that another years had come for me. It mean another year of happiness and challenge. And yes i am up to all the challenge that will come my way this year. Last year of my life was so hard getting through all of the financial problems and losing one of the person i love most was so hard for me. I did usually felt that Birthday is so important that it need to be celebrate. Before i always let a special day like this just pass by with out celebrating it. But today its different actually i been planning of what to do today for the pass few weeks already. When i lose my brother i then realize how important life is, and that each hours and second that god gave to us have to be important and we have to spend doing what we really want to do. And always be happy in what we have. Always say what you feel to the one who love and spend a lot of time with them, because we didn't know how many time we will have a chance to do it or how many time we will have a chance to spend and celebrate our birthday with our friends and family. I do miss my brother specially at this special occasion like this I do miss my dad too. Usually its my dad who first greet me when i wake up on my morning birthday. And my brother will sure text me right away if he is still here. I do miss all this simple stuff that my dad and my brother do for me. I don't want to be sad today but every time i think about them i always feel the sadness like it was just yesterday that they left.
I plan to go visit my mom and celebrate my birthday with her with the rest of my family. My sister will come see me here at the office and she will send some food for my co-workers to eat. I plan to go out tomorrow to have a picnic at the park but i really don't know what will happened tomorrow. But i will get some picture of it to post it here so that you will all know how wonderful my birthday celebration was. So stay check my next post for some picture of my Birthday Celebration!!!!

3 comments:

Goryo Dimagiba said...

happy birthday... =)

may you have more birthdays to come!!!

brian said...

happy birthday to a pinay princess.. and sorry to read about your loss...

so, are you following the u.s. open? who are you rooting for? by all means, send a reply if you have time and interest



sincerely,

brian (a u.s. expat in japan)

Princesshai said...

Thank you to all of the people who greet me on my birthday.