Wednesday, April 30

Home body

I dont know how to describe my day today. I just stay home. Clean some part of the house and take care of my nephew. I almost forgot to make a post. But I'm glad i remember to check my computer. Nothing much happend today. Earlier i was online in my messenger waiting for my fiance but his late to log in . He been to a late job. I was worry waiting for him. Kinda hard when his far. Most of the time i worry when his not online when i login. Or he do worry when I'm not online yet. Talking to him on messenger is one of the normal things i do. When he logout and went to bed. I usually stay on my computer playing online games. I been doing that route most of the time. My fiance always say I'm addicted to online games. Actually not only online games even video games or psp games. Well i kinda enjoy it. Most games are interested to me. And i enjoy playing those games. But when i know i got to do something i can skip the game and just play when i have time. I have other interest too like movies and music. I also like reading mostly fictional books and educational too. I love doing different kinds of things. I get bored when i am just sitting and staring at nothing.
I update my blog yesterday. I will try to put more stuff to it. Its holiday tomorrow. So i will stay home again. But i got to buy something for my assign on my dressmaking class so i be on late afternoon. Its humid to go out at early afternoon.
I guess thats all for today. I hope i will find the one i need for my assignment. I play one game before i go to bed. havent play for a while now i kinda miss it heheheh !!!!!!! Takecare!!! Godbless !!! Paalam!!!

No comments: