Tuesday, April 29

Tiring day

A tiring day for me today. Been to school. I'm taking up a summer course on dressmaking and tailoring. School is fun but a little tiring. Someone came to our school too and fix some broken sewing machine so i brought mine to be fix. It was fix the old guy who fix it what so good. I guess his around 70 plus. While i watch him i tell myself i wanna be like him. Grow old but always look happy. He look so healthy even at 70 he didn't wear eyeglass while he work. I'm so amaze.When i got home i was so tired the fort able sewing machine was so heavy to carry. But its ok I'm happy it was fix. It will be a great help for me, specially for my school projects. Did talk to my bf for my a few minutes. His in a hurry to go to work. I do miss him today but well i will get to see him again tomorrow. It is really hard having a long distance relationship, but if theres love and trust to each other all will be ok. He leave in North Carolina and i live in Philippines. Time is so very different. When is awake and working, thats the time I'm on my bed sleeping. And verse versa. But we love each other . We been engage for 2 years and 4 months now. And I'm still loving him.Hopefully soon i will get my visa and move to the state with him and build our own family.One of my greatest dream. If that happened i will definitely going to miss my family here. My mom,Sister,Brother and specially Kc my cute and lovable nephew. His a cute guy. Everybody thought I'm his mom. His so close to me. So will going to miss him I'm i leave to go to States.
I guess thats all for today its 10:09pm now and i will get ready to bed.I plan to clean the house tomorrow.Hope i wont get lazy hehehehe !!!!! babushka for now!!!

No comments: