Monday, April 28

A new me

Its been a year since i got save. And i can say im really a new me now. Before i remember when problem come i worry to much. I get so sad at only little problems. I remember before i get problem i lock my room and cry and cry all day and all nite. But now when i got problem i pray and give all the burden to the lord. I been to so many rough time while im growing spiritually. I guess also all of the heaviest burden that a person can have already came to me. One time i remember im so down i even wanna take my own life. But god is really a good one he gave me a family and a partner that will pull me back and wake me up to realize that "life is hard" But "Life is a blessings" Life is one of god gift to us. We all most be thankful about it.

As of now i know im still in the process of maturing. I still cry sometimes. But not like before. I do pray more and ask help to him. Sometimes thats we all forgot to do when we have problem. We do whine first and forgot to ask for help. There still so many problems and trial i encounter everyday. Most are to hard to handle but i know thru him i can make it thru. I can pass it all. Right now i look at a problem as a test in life. And my goal is to win it or pass it with good grades, just like in school. All we need to do is be strong and just hold on to that faith. And trust god. Those are the things i learn while i mature spritually in life. Faith and Trust go along together.
All we got to go is pray, believe and trust god. I know its hard but in life under the sun thats all we need. And thats what i am adopting in my life right now. Problem wont stop. So always be ready.
Well thats all for now... Always takecare ... God bless and Babushka!!!!!

No comments: