Tuesday, March 10

Lost my cellphone

Its been my usual day at the office. Just got my lunch and are not going to continue my work again. Then i realize that i lost my cellphone. I remember i just put it here at my desk before we all took lunch. I look everywhere. I even put all the stuff out of my bag but i cant still find it. I went out and ask if ever i did brought it when i went out to buy lunch earlier today. But the lady said she didn't saw me holding anything. And i am sure too that i didn't bring it when i went downstairs cause i will only buy food for my lunch. My co workers notice me so i did told them about my cellphone. They all help me it locating my cellphone. I even try to call my number but the phone is off already. Because of that i am 100% sure that i didn't misplace it. I am sure that someone took it while I'm not aware of my area. I am feeling sad. There are so many important thing i save on that phone. I am glad i did have a back up on some of it. Things is i didn't make a back up on the phone numbers of the important people i know. Plus that's the only way my boyfriend can call me. I'm sure he will be so worry if he cant contact me for a long time. I hope he got my text on chikka. Telling him that i lost my cellphone. Another thing that making me sad is that. I did save some of the message my brother who just past away text to me. I save it so i can read if sometimes when I'm missing him. Plus its my first time to lost something that valuable. I am always careful with my stuff. But then again i guess i am not very careful now. There are times that i been careless too. Right now i just wish i will get over this and wont think about it anymore. Its really making me sad every time i think about it. I know some will just ask "why its just a cellphone?" Well like i said there's lost of memories i save there. Plus i use it at work. That's where out accountant contact me and my boss contact me if he cant go to the office and cant contact our office phone.
Well all i just wish is i will get over it easily and that i can find a quick way to replace it. I guess i should be going now. Time to go home. God Bless and Babushka!!!
It will be awhile again before i can buy a new cellphone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
What a lost. I myself will be a bit sad if I lost my handphone. All my contact number are in them. My handphone is also my personal assistant to remind me what I need to do the next day.
Wish you will be OK by now.
See you around.

deejay said...

that was a sad story when an important things lost. just like the text of my wife that i have kept for three years in my inbox, then the cellphone was lost, everything turns blank. so that's it. next time i will be taking it carefully.