Tuesday, March 31

Singing back at yah!

When someone suddenly become mad at you and start to scream at you and say bad thing to you. Will you talk back and say bad things too. Or will you just find a way to ignore it and don't go to his/her level. Yesterday one of my neighbor started complaining and screaming so early in the morning. I was still sleeping because since its my day off i try to just relax and stay long in bed. But I suddenly woke up. Because there a lady in front of our house screaming and yelling complaining that we are the cause of his dog barking at night because we always go out at night. It was weird because i didn't remember i went out yesterday of even my brother girlfriend who live with me. She said she cant sleep cause of her dog barking when someone pass by her house. But i didn't yell back or say something back too her ( even if i really want to say "Oh shut the hell up"). I took my mp3 put my headset on and start singing. I realize she is an old lady and even if she have no reason to put the blame on me I know if i answer back this nonsense thing she is trying to build will only grow into a really big argument. And we will only both end up hurting each other. So i put my headset and start to sing. And try too cool my self down. She suddenly stop yelling and went back to her house. She still talk and talk and kept on whine about it to my other neighbor. But i will keep on ignoring her. And hope that by that way she will just stop whining and move on.
There are really people who is like that. They do love to put the blame to other. And honestly i am like that too sometimes. But i always do realize that what ever happened to me is not because of other people. Its because of what i did before that happened. But i really don't like screaming or yelling at people. When I'm mad i just keep it to myself. Yes i argue too before. But i really don't like screaming and yelling or making a scene in public. I like to talk things in a low manner in that way we can listen to each other side and see whats the real problem. For me when someone is already yelling don't yell back. It will only get worst and will only end up hurting each other.

No comments: