Tuesday, April 14

What to do on a long Holy week vacation?

The Holy week just finish. And I'm sure everybody have a long and fun vacation. For most people who can afford I'm sure they did went to the hottest vacation spot like Boracay, Palawan, Puerto Galera and a lot more vacation spot in the Philippines. While some went to there own province and spend the vacation with there relatives. And to some specially like me just spend it home and rest spend the time with the very close family and friends. Although i felt a little bored after 3 or 4 days. I still have fun specially become my mom came with my nephew Kyle and they did spend there vacation with me too. We spend the whole week playing my psp or watching movies. There are times i really do wish we can go to a beach or a swimming pool. Specially when the sun is really up and we all feel the hot weather. I never been to a beach for a very long time so i really kinda miss it so much. And i do know it will be so fun id i bring my nephew with me since he never been to any beach before too. His 3 years old now and I'm sure he really going to love it so much like me.
I always check the new movie Fast and the Furious 4. It was a cool movies i always love to watch it because of the cool cars and the action but also because of Vin Diesel. His voice was so hot it always melt my heart every time he speak. Although i really not into masculine man. I still like him so much. But best of all i do enjoy the movie specially when they do went to the tunnel its really cool and exciting to watch. The rest of the movie is really superb and its enjoyable to watch.
Well this is just some of the things i did last Holy week vacation. I know to some people who is more religious they will say i should have used my vacation to repent and pray about my sins. I wont say i don't have any sins. But i guess in my opinion we should repent everyday and not only on Holy week. We have to think about God everyday and not only cause its Holy week. We always have to remember what God did for us everyday and every minute of our life. We always have to thank him in all that he gave and he is giving us everyday.
No matter how we spend our holy week either we go to beach or stay home and just relax. We must always give thanks to God, remember him always and do good deeds to others.

No comments: