Tuesday, April 21

Thinking about the future

Oh what a day it is today. I woke up feeling a little cold. Its summer but it did rain in the past 2 days. I hope the sun will shine today for i don't have an umbrella with me. When i went out of my house and walk to go to the cars and van terminal.I was surprise how long the line was and was a little worry i will be late at work. While i was waiting i enjoy my time by listening to my MP3. And while I'm listening i begun to think about how the future will be. Personally i don't really know how my future will really going to be. Will i be married to my fiance or something will happened and i will end up having another guy. I also thought about how long will i be in this job. And if i will get rich and buy my dream sports car. But definitely if ever i will have lots of money i will sure buy my own house first. It will be big and i will let all my close relative live with me. I really don't like living alone at all. I enjoy hearing people laugh and it will be sure and always be enjoying to watch a movie with someone than be alone. It wont be boring to eat alone too. Even if sometimes having lots of people around your house is really annoying. I will sure and will still choice to have my mom nephew and my sister with me in my house. But if ever and i will get married and move to America i will sure be very far from my mom and the rest of my relatives. I do feel a little sad thinking about it though. But i see it as a challenge. Living in a very far place and try my best to adopt the new culture i will have when i move there. Some of my friends are already there. And the first thing they told me was. I will sure feel home sick the first 2 or 4 weeks i will be there. And i really need find a job right away to make myself busy. They said America is a busy country. All of people there do have work. Unlike here in the Philippines. Looking for a job is really so hard here in the Philippines. That's why even if sometimes this job i have do stress me out i still want to stay. I also wonder how the economics will change in the future. Will it really going to get better of will it get worst. I do hope it will get better. And our economics here in the Philippines will get better too. Hope the new election system that the government are going to implement will really help us change the way our election works.
But no matter what the future will be for us or for me. I will still and we all still need to look forward in a good and positive way. And that we always pray to god for some guidance and help. And that we always have a watchful eyes to the changes that happening in our surroundings. God Bless and Babushka

No comments: