Wednesday, April 22

Important of the word "I Miss You"

Last night when i get home from work i go straight to my room and lock my door and start fixing my computer. While i was inside and was so busy fixing my computer i heard my nephew Kyle knocking at my door and screaming my name. I just ignore it and continue on what i am doing. But he stay on my door and kept on knocking. His just 3 so even if i told her to stop what his doing he will still kept on knocking. SO i took my mp3 and start listening so that i wont hear him knocking. It took me two hour to finally make my computer start up. But it still have a problem cause after 5 minutes i will shut down again. I guess i got to buy a new cdrom and see if that is the problem. I felt so frustrating on fixing my computer. I want it to work so i can take my work home. Then i decided to stop. Open my room and just as i open my room i saw my nephew sitting on my door step still waiting for me to open the door. The first thing he said whats " Tita I miss you" I was so touch. Then he hug me and kiss my cheek. I realize i forgot to greet him when i came home which i usually do every time i came home. So i let him in my room and we both lay down on my bed. He start telling the story of how his day was. And even if i cant understand some of his baby talk. I can see that he did have a great time. I begun to thought of how stressful my day was at work. I started to envy him a little bit. I then wish i am just like him. To him everyday is always a happy day. Full of fun and laughter. And even if he always see me when I'm home he did miss me so much that he did stay to my door step and waited for me to open it. I felt so bless having a nephew like him. And i know i am bless having lots of people loving me. Even if sometimes or most of the time i do ignore them because of my work and the problem i been having all the time.
We all know as we grow up life become so difficult. But because we are so focus on how difficult our life is we started to forget that were not alone and there are lots of people around us who is just waiting to for us to open our door and let them in and they will share and let you feel how life is not really that hard and difficulties. Life also have its laughter and fun. If we could only see it like how my nephew Kyle see it. I know it will be so hard to see life in the eyes of a child. Kids always see life in an easy way. And we as we mature and begin to go to lots of complication of life we started to forget how we see our life as a kid. Sometimes when everything is getting so hard and difficult. We got to step back and look around. Try to see the things we still have, not the things we wish we have.
And we always need to remember that even just a simple word as " I miss you" can really mean so much to one person and will most make her or his day. Sometimes what is just simple things to us is very important and meaning for to other person. And by just doing a simple thing we can make other person happy. And by giving happiness we will feel lucky and happy too. Try to make someone happy or do a good thing to a person and you will see what i mean!!

No comments: