Saturday, April 25

Turn back time

I just watching the movie "17" its a nice family movie. Remind us of how important our family and how we always need our family. And how making decision really have influence in our life. Plus it also gave me something to think about. I thought wonder if i have given a chance to turn back time. What will i do? What part of my life will i choice to come back? And if i will do regret all of the decision i made in my past. The answer will be NO i wont regret any decision i made and it will be on my high school days. A time when i was just young and having fun. A time when i am so scared to wear a sexy blouse and mini skirt. A time were i am always scared to go out when there's lot of people because i am still shy when people look at me. And i love that time of my life, because my dad and brother is still with me. Two people i really do miss now. Plus it will be fun to imagine what will i do, going back to that time with a little mature mind that i have now. And what will i do? First i guess i will spend lots of time with my dad and brother. And will always tell them i love them both so much. I know from that time it will be so corny but if only i knew they both wont stay long to spend there life with me. I will take that corny away and just say "I love you" all the time. Then i would probably wear the very cute blouse i can see and just be pretty and confident of myself. And just enjoy my youth again. But i don't think i wont change anything in my past. Nah! i won't change anything in my past. I guess all the heartache and sadness i felt before its apart of my life that made me strong and some how the reason why I'm still surviving right now. And like on the movie i wont surely not change the choices i had made before. I know there did came a time where i was so brokenhearted that i kept on asking god why is he letting that heart ache come to me. Thing is i already know the answer now. He will take something we feel like it was so important too us and because God know that it wont be good for us in the future. He will take it away from us even if he know at that time it will going to hurt us. Sometimes we are too afraid to get hurt. We did know that by hurting we become stronger person. By all the failure we have we become aware of the problems that's going to come. And we then discover that there something better that is really meant for us. I didn't say this for the relationship purpose only but for all the things that happened in our life. Weather is about love, life, or personal decision. Our past is always connected to our future. The future is the result of the things we had choose in our past. Result that sometimes we do hate to have. And we sometimes blame other people when the result is something we didn't expect or want. And sometimes we do forget the reason why we did choose those decision. The reason why on that day where we need to make a great decision between two important thing in our life we choose this one, the one we know that we will be better for our future.

The result will always depend on what path you choice. And what ever things that happened to our past either it is good or bad we still need to thank god about it. He is our guide to choose the right path. The path that we will made our future be the best for us.

Babushka!!!

No comments: