Thursday, May 7

Flu Strike back

Oh my I have a flu since yesterday. I try to go to work today because i didn't went to work yesterday. I did get bored yesterday so i decided to go to work yesterday. I thought earlier that i will get bored again just like yesterday. It was raining this morning. There a new typhoon coming it will be the third typhoon for this month. My mom was kinda worry about me going to work because she don't want me to get wet. She worry my flu will get worst. But lucky it didn't rain when i went out and walk through the car terminal. And i got a good ride on the favorite van at the terminal. This van is my favorite because the color is red which is the color i want if i have a car. And the driver is friendly and he drive fast and sharp. Plus he always have a RNB music on his stereo. It was my third time to ride on my favorite car. And i always enjoy the ride.
Hope i will get better soon. I don't like it when I'm sick. The body ache and headache is really annoying. Plus its cost money to get sick. And my mom get so worry about my health. She worry so much when i get since and my sister get sick since my brother die. He kept on asking me to buy a vitamins since i always out. Even my fiance is worry he said i always get sick. And i should make a time to go to doctor for a check up. I told him i guess i always get sick because I'm always out unlike before. I get close with pollution all the time. But i guess i really need some vitamins now. I know I'm not getting any younger anymore. I'm like a used car that need some maintenance. And with the swine flu and influenza A that's always on the news i need to always be careful with my health.
Our world is really changing now. Summer season ended so quick. Our weather is getting too confusing. With 3 typhoon already in just a month. When it suppose to still be summer. I guess we really need to be careful with everything that we do. And always have some precaution.

No comments: