Tuesday, May 12

I love you MOM!!!!

When i was small i am really close to my dad than to my mom. I guess i am closer to my dad because he was the one who is always home and not my mom which was a usual thing in a usual family. When my dad got sick and always failed to get a job because he always cant pass a medical exam. My mom decided to be the one to work. That's why as i grow i get close more to my dad than to my mom because she is not always home. And as i grow up and become a teenager. Its my dad who is always there not my mom. When a parent is needed at school its my dad who go not my mom. I know its unusual. Dad suppose to be the one to work and My mom suppose to be the one at home and guiding us. And yeah i admit i do always get upset to my mom before because she is not a usual mom that i see on t.v or on like what my friend's mom do. She always yelled and get mad when shes home. I do really had a hard time connecting to my mom before. I'm always afraid of her. But i know she is like that, because work is really stressful. Plus with all the financial problem that shes dealing with. But even if its like that. I guess i still grow up as a good person who fear god. My dad teach me a lot of things a lady must have. And he always advice with lots of things. That i always kept in my memory and practicing until now. My dad teach me how to cook,wash my clothes, sew my own clothes and a lot more that a mom might teach her daughter. My dad is a strict one. He always advice me how a mature lady have to act. I guess that's one reason why i don't have a boyfriend until i turn 19. But even if i grow up in my dad guidance I will always love my mom. In fact i admire her. Because she have the courage to be the who to do something to provide for us when dad really cant do anything about it anymore. She took the duty of being the provider of my family. And when my dad die when i was turning 18 years old. She took all the duty of being a mom and a dad. I see her work and at the same time guide us as we grow more. I saw her get sick because of to much work. That's the time where i stop my college and decided to help her. She really don't like it but i did insist. I realize it is a best thing to do. She always get sick and the doctor said she is having fatigue because of to much work. I don't want to lose my mom too at that time. I had ask her to stop working and let me be the one to work. I let her enjoy life until now. I bring her to lots of restaurant and buy thing that i know she wish to have but cannot buy because she choice to buy food for us. And like other people say. " You will only know it if you step on there shoes". So now that I'm the provider of our family. I understand her more. I now understand how hard it is to become a provider. How hard it is to budget I'm glad i am still single and not like her who at that time have 3 kids to worry about everyday. We become more close now. I guess because we always talk about a lot more things unlike before. And i can feel now how sweet mom she can be. She always cook for me and wont let me wash my clothes most of the time. I just let her because i know she really want act as a mom. I do appreciate everything that my mom did for me. I know she do sacrifice a lot just for us. And i know she always love us no matter what. I did saw how sad she was when my brother die. I know she do miss my brother. I'm glad she is kinda recovering from what had happened. I know she wont forget my brother and she will still cry every time she remember my brother. I only pray to god that she will always have a good health and I will always love her. And even if i didn't grow up by her guidance She will always be the BEST MOM for me.

LOVE YAH MOM!!!!

No comments: