Saturday, June 6

Rainy days are here again

Philippine is a tropical country and one of the season we have in a year is the rainy season. There are 10 or more typhoon that come and visit my country. Umbrella, raincoat and jacket are the usually thing to bring or buy. And with the change climate that's happening on our world. I need to always be ready that's why i always bring my umbrella with me.
Its been raining for a week now even if there's no typhoon that been reported on the news. And when there's rain there sure is flood everywhere. Some of the street in Metro Manila had been flooded and lots of people and even cars had been stranded because of the flood. I am a little lucky that our office was moved in Makati now. Makati doesn't flood much like other places in Manila. So i didn't had a hard time going home after work. The only thing that is hard for me to do it waking up in the morning, since its cold its really tempting to just stay in my bed and sleep. And the ongoing reconstruction of the drainage in highway where i past by on my way to work. Its makes me wonder why they made the reconstruction when they already know its rainy season. I just hope they will finish it soon enough because the construction is causing traffic that always makes me late from work for the pass weeks already.
But then again i still love the rain. My dad always say rain is the way the earth washes away the dirty of the world. My grandmother told me too that rain are the tears of the million angels in the sky. And one of my friend also told me that rain is the start of a good romance. But for me rain give us reason to hug someone a reason to enjoy the cool breeze of the wind and the splash of the water in our body. Most of the time i do enjoy watching the rain drops on my window. Just sitting down with a cup of coffee and feeling the splash of raindrops on my face. Its one of the things we have to be thankful to god. A privilege of feel the nature, and to be with the nature for a while. Its fun to just walk in the rain sometimes. I remember when i was small i always enjoy
going out and play when its raining. I always do that with my brother. We go out when the rain is really strong already and just ran around and get wet. Feel the raindrops on our head and splash the water on each other. It feel a little cold but it was so fun. One of the memories i have with my brother. Oh! I really miss him so much. But i always know he is in a good hands now. And he always look after me all the time.
Well i guess lesson is even if i always think of the negative stuff specially when I'm down. I can and will find a way to think of the positive side of things so i can survive. And with all of the problem i and we are having in this world were at. It still a good thing to think that God is just there waiting for us to realize that everything has a purpose and that there's always time in everything.
Babushka !!! and God Bless!!!

No comments: