Wednesday, June 10

Strike two

I felt this is going to be an embarrassing thing to write about and i been planning to write this since it happened but it took me days to have the gut to do it. Everyday i always took a bus on my way home from Ayala to Guadalupe. Usually i go out at around 5pm which is usually not a rush hour time to go home. But last Saturday i went home a little late around 8pm. While i was at the bus i didn't feel anything of that something is going to happened that night. All i know is i feel tired and i really wanna go home. Then came my stop, as was walking down the alley of the bus to go out. There this young guy who is at my front. I thought it is his stop too so i walk along then when we came to the middle of the bus he suddenly stop and the guy at my back kept on saying "excuse" repeatedly which make me turn my back for a couple of minutes. Even the driver yelled and ask them to let me out. then this guy who is at my front suddenly go back to his seat and i walk out freely. But as i go down the bus i realize my bag was half unzipped. That's the time i realize i got robbed. So i did check my bag and discovered that my cellphone was gone already. Although its not a very expensive cellphone. I did brought a cheaper one because i lost my cellphone a few months ago. I still felt sad about losing this cellphone. Things is when i buy a new cellphone i got to buy new simcard and got to inform all of my friends, colleague, family and relatives with my new number. Plus the upsetting thing that i lost 2 cellphone in just a year. This is the time where you really wanna say Oh! what the heck.
But then again i got to move on. I got to save some money to buy a new one again. And my work and lifestyle do really demand me to have a cellphone so i really need to have one soon. I guess next time i will really as in really going to be careful. Thing is at least i wasn't hurt when that happened. Usually they do hurt the person they robbed. So even if something bad had happened i try my best to see the good side of it. And i decided to right about this so that when other read this they will be aware too. Honestly i already saw their "modus operande" on T.V. It is where there will be three people usually guys who will ride a bus and will seat on separate seats then they will wait for their prey. Then when they saw the prey they will wait for the person to leave the bus and as person leave he/she will surely going to walk on the alley to go out of the bus thats where they will all go to the alley and squeeze the person then one of them will made a drama too interupt the person so that he/she wont notice that one of them is already trying to open his/her bag. But even if i already knew this i still didnt realize it is happening to me until i am out of the bus and saw my bag who is half unzipped.
I guess sometimes there will come a time that we are un aware of the danger that is lurking around us. And thats sometimes they do get luck and will catch us off guard. This will be another reminder for all of us.

No comments: