Monday, June 22

In memory of my Father

Hello to all the blogger out there. Since yesterday (in Philippines time) and today ( U.S time) is fathers day i would like to tell you all about my daddy. I know my dad is just an ordinary person. But like always every daughter or son will always say there dad is the best day in the world. Well my dad is the best to for me. Not because of the usual reason like his the provider and the man of the house. My dad is special because for me he is the one who influence me and the reason of what i am now. My dad is the usual strict dad that's one reason why i didn't have any boyfriend till i turn 19 years old. But even if he is strict and i know almost all of fathers are like that. One thing i really proud to say is that I feel so lucky to have a daddy like him is because he always believe in me. And he always tell me thing that a lady has to be. He always advice me or tell stories that will always stay in my memories. And even if were just poor when i was growing up. He will always be the first one to greet me on my birthday. He will wake up so early and will always seat next to my bed and wait for me to open my eyes and then he will greet me with a smile on his face. Its one of the thing i really miss every time my birthday comes. I know all of us are special to him. But i guess he do can see that i am a strong person. On the day he die, i guess he already knew that it is his time. On that day he did call me and tell me to be strong. He been having his asthma that day and even if his having a hard time breathing. He told me that he got to go, he said his sorry but he is tired already. And he said i need to be strong. And he ask me to take care of my mom. Its the first time i see my dad tears rolling to his eyes. I can feel its really difficult for him to do those things. I'm still young at that time but i know i need to be strong for my mom, my brother and my sister. And i been a stronger person after that. I was the one who help my mom with everything from providing food to house bills. I always help my mom. And i guess when ever my dad is right now he is proud of me. Sometimes i wonder how it will be if his still here. Will he ask me to get married too like what my mom always tell me. Mom said I'm getting old already that i need to have a family of my own.
I do miss my dad all the time. I do wish he is still here. And that he be right next to me on my wedding day. But i know in spirit he is here. And that he always look after me, my sister and my mom. I know he is not alone now too. I know my brother is with him always looking after us here. And that one day i will be with them. But right now i got to always be strong just like what he ask me to be. I admit i do get kinda weak sometimes. Well i am just human, i do feel down too sometimes. But every time i think of my dad i get stronger. And i am thanking my dad for being a role model, a believer, and a strict but loving father to me and to my brother and sister. Happy Fathers day to you Daddy!!! I always miss you and will always love you so much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing the story of ur father.

Humorplus said...

It's so beautiful story..

Sam said...

Nice post...I'm kindda misty-eyed reading it. It makes me remember my own dad who also is already with our Creator 3 years ago.