Saturday, May 9

How wild can it be

When i was on my way to becoming a lady that i am now. There is this movie which i forgot the title now. That really strike out on me. Its a story about a girls so is a very innocent in everything. She always try to do the good thing because she is scared to make mistake that will make her parent mad at her. She always do the right thing. Which makes her a so called perfect daughter. But as she grow and become a lady. She get to the reality that there's no such thing as perfect. And that the world is full of heartaches and pain. I told you about this because i felt that it is also my story. I grow up to be the perfect daughter. I always need to do the the right thing. I always need to be the good one. But as i grow up and mature i found out that the world is not always the good thing. And sometimes we go to make a decision that is really wrong to other people. And what ever you do there's always people who will judge you. At my age now i admit to be in so many relationship. Which i didn't regret to have because with all of the failed relationship i had but it help me learn a lot and i guess it did help me mature a lot and that the reason why i have a 3 years long distance relationship. Before i thought life is like waking up and doing household chores. My world just revolve inside my house But when heartache first strike on me and give disappointment to my family. My world just suddenly tumble down. And it took me 6 months of depression for me to realize that life is not as easy as like that. And because of that lets say i consider as a first big mistake i made in my life i become rebellious about life and love. At that time i really hate the world. I been to bad friends and people and i started to drink go out and just have fun. I don't care of my mom is worry about me late at night. I admit i did a lot more mistake on that rebellious stage of my life. I always say on what the heck i will do what i want. I don't care what other people say. I didn't realize that by doing this I'm not just hurting parent I'm destroying and hurting myself in return too. I'm thankful i still get to a time where i realize what I'm doing is wrong and that it wasn't too late for me to get back on track again.

Now when i try to look back and remember that movie again. I told myself that i guess its really meant for me to had a chance to watch that movie. And i do also love the song that they use on that movie. The "wildflower" by Skylark. I always have a copy of that song in my Mp3 and Cd's too. The smooth beat of the drums the playing of the guitar and the voice of the singer really give you the good medley for a good music listening. Plus i really get to the lyrics. Because for me that is how you got to treat a lady. Always be gentle and let her grow so that she will be ready when he come out to the world.

Babushka!!!!

No comments: