Tuesday, March 24

Over and Over again!!!

As a person do you sometimes feel like your life is like a repeated song that goes over and over again. I know this will sound like I'm complaining, but i am not. I just thought of it this morning when i woke up. I just realize that i been doing the same old routine on my life for the past year and a half since i started working from this company. Waking up in the morning take a shower then fixing myself. Go to work, do my job, go home at 5 pm then eat my dinner and go to sleep. I do this routine over and over again everyday. Yes honestly i am a little bored. I sometimes wish that i can do something better or something extraordinary that will make my routine change a little bit. I know that me as a person should do something about it. But as of now even if i have some plan on what to do. There are many reason why i cannot. But after thinking about it for long. I begun to realize that i should still be thankful on what my life is now. First is because I'm still alive. God is still with me everyday to keep me safe. There are still lots of people who still love me no matter what.And i have my boyfriend who always there from me even if I'm being stubborn to him sometimes. Second is because i have a job. And my job is located in a place when i can just ride a rented van or a bus that has a terminal in Tagig which is where my house is and it will go straight to Makati where my office is. Its really is convenient for me to because i am just commuting. I don't have a cool car to use. Wish i do but i cant afford to buy one even a used one. But still if we only look it all in a positive way. Like what my boyfriend told me when I'm sad and down. You will then see that there are so many things yo are thankful too have. All we need to do is just open our eyes and look at whats around us. The air that we breath and all that's around us that keeping us alive.

No comments: