Tuesday, June 24

Been busy at work

Hi bloggers sorry haven't been online for i guess 5 days. I was busy with my work. My boss gave me load of task to do. But its ok. I love challenge. And so far i am doing all of them(well almost). I got my first salary today. It was excited i treat all my co workers.
I am ok at my aunties house. My auntie is a nice person and my cousins where nice too. So i enjoy staying there. But i do miss my nephew. I text them all the time. My sister said his son always look for me specially when the spank him. I plan to go to my home town this coming end of the month. Cant wait to see my nephew again. I will treat him to a snack out before i go back here in the manila. But i heard they plan to come with me here and check my auntie's house. That would be fun.
Hayyy i apologize for not posting for the last few days i always forgot it. Cause i always rush to go home. Since i didn't know exactly where to get a jeep. But now I'm ok already. I know where to get the jeep and where to go down.
my fiance went to a comics show last week. He said he had fun and had lots of drawings. I wish i could come someday when I'm in there with him already. Every time he say he is going to a comics show it sound like its so fun. So i am looking forward to go and check it out. I know i will have fun .
Well i guess i got to end this now. I will post again tomorrow( oohhh i hope i will remember it again) Takecare alll.. God Bless and babushkaaaa

No comments: