Tuesday, June 17

Two days in a row

Hello blogger i am so sorry i didnt post for the past few days. I was so busy getting ready to go start my new job. Im at my work now. It wash overwhelming but fun. I am still here spending my time with my new co-workers. I hope this one will be fine and will work. I will do my best. My co workers are cool. I an now staying with my auntie here in manila. So amusing how things do change. Before i do live and manila and decided to work and live in angeles city. Now thing do change. I know try to adapt in manila while i used ot live in angeles for the last 5 years. Its the birthday of my of my coworkers. And Were now bonding. I am glad there as open as like that. I hope my job will stay long. Cause i really need this. Well i this will be the end Take care and besafe Have a good day And see u tomorrow.

No comments: