Monday, June 9

Sorry

Hi bloggers sorry for not posting yesterday. I didn't feel well, so i stay in my bed. And slept most of the time yesterday. I don't know why i didn't feel well yesterday. I just feel kinda dizzy. I was guess cause my blood i so low. For i didn't sleep well for the fast few weeks. Today is Holiday here in the Philippines. Its our National Independence day. Well it suppose to be on the 12th. But my government always make a Monday or Friday a holiday if there is a holiday on a week, so that the weekends will be long and the work of school day will be continuous. Tomorrow is school day. All school will be opening tomorrow. And yes i will be at school too. My dressmaking class has been on since last month. Were still on making bags. I'm trying to make my project here at home so i can catch up while were busy making bags. I just stall home today( like usual).
Weather is humid since its still a summer. Even if typhoons are coming to Philippines recently. I still feel a little dizzy today. But it didn't feel worst like yesterday. I'm glad, and hopefully i will be ok soon. Ohh It still feel humid until now. I honestly wish it will rain to cool down the temperature.
My Monday is almost done. I will go to bed and start a new day again tomorrow at school.
Take care all... God Bless and babushka

No comments: