Tuesday, June 3

Exhausted

Ohhhh !!!! I feel so exhausted today. It was a long day at school. We stop doing our project for awhile. Cause the foundation that is helping us ask for some help. Where sewing 500 bags for them. And they need it till Monday. So were rush, rush, rush!!!!Plus the weather is exhausting too. The sun is up and it makes the temperature hot.But if u ask me i had fun. I went to the mall too to pay my connection bill. And then i rush home.
I didn't had a chance to post yesterday too. Honestly i wasn't in the mood. I kinda feel down in what happening to my life now. I know i shouldn't. As a person who believe in god i should always be positive. But I'm still in the process as i always say. I still have some down time. But i am ok now. When i pray last night I cry and ask for forgiveness for being down. I got to be strong for me, my family and specially my fiance. Who really love me so much no matter what.
Right now i am listening to" Journey" by Lea Salonga. She is always my favorite singer. Her talent is so amazing. While i was having my lunch earlier i heard her song so i downloaded her song now so i can hear it more often. I feel that i can adapt to her song. Cause i know i am in a journey. A great journey of my life. Im listening to "I believe in You and Me" Its my song for my loving fiance. Cause i always believe in me and him always and forever(do i sound like I'm so in love hehehehhehe!!!!). Listening to music make me feel good specially when I'm exhausted. I admit I'm a frustrated singer in nature. I always dream of singing on a stage with a lots of people. Ohh How wonderful that will be it that happened. But i don't thing i can do that. I don't know if my voice will come out with all of those people around me. I'm a shy person ( Ohh i am just ask my mom!)
I brought some of the cloth that needed for my project. I plan to do it here so i can catch up more since all in out school are busy with the bags. I will start sewing it tomorrow. While theres no school yet.
OK i will end this for now. I will enjoy my music and get some rest. Takecare,,, God Bless and babushka!!

No comments: