Saturday, June 14

Feeling sad

Hi bloggers, A good and bad thing happened to me today. Good cause i got the job that my friend offer to me. Bad cause i got to quit my dressmaking class. Plus i got some small problem. I am happy that i got the job. I'm so excited about it already. But looking it in a big screen. I can see that i need a lot more when i start my job. First i need to get my cell with is at the pawnshop and right now i really cant get it.I need it so i can communicate to my auntie in manila(i will stay with her when I'm in manila)And to my friend too who i will meet this Tuesday. Second i got to have some money for my allowance cause i will stay in manila for a few weeks before i can get my first salary and go back to where my home is right now. I do have some money just that i had a feeling it wont last that long. I ask my mom if she can help me. But she didn't. And so far nobody is helping me. I am still thinking of a way to solve my problem. I know to some its just easy. But right now i really don't have a solution. Its really hard when u don't have a job for so long. I felt a little lonely. But i know somehow things will be ok. I know my problem is not that big. But what making me sad is when i need someone and nobody is there.
Tomorrow is Fathers day. When i watch Tv they all have the same topic about fathers. And it making me miss my dad more. Specially now that i need someone. My mom is a nice person. But in reality I'm more close to my dad. Plus my dad is the only one who understand me and give help as much as he can. He is the only one who always greet me on my birthday.I always run to him when i have problems. Cause i know he will solve it. Sometimes i wish my dad is still here. I really do miss him so much . But i know his more happy now in hand of the lord. He wont feel any pain. And even if his not here i will always remember him and love him.
I will end my post now. I dont feel ok to stay more. Take care all... God Bless and babushka

No comments: