Wednesday, June 11

Movies

Hello blogger its me again i just finish watching kung fu panda. And since i do love cartoon and kungfu i enjoy it. My nephew like it too. But since his still 2 and a half years old he get bored at the middle of the movie. and play on his own. I do enjoy watching movies. Thats one of things i love to do. I hope i can get too see the first Filipino cartoon too. "Urduja" would be an interesting cartoon movie to watch. First cause as a Filipino i need to really watch it. And second i like the story too. Plus i love Regine Velásquez, Ohh my I'm one of his fans.She was the one who give voice to the main character. I been admiring her since i was small. I always love her music and movies too.
Weather is still hot today. No rain at all like before. But i hear theres a typhoon thats going to come. I pray it wont be that strong like i always pray.
Almost all of the Filipino people are sad cause one of the great movie action star died. Rudy Fernandez is one of my dad favorite action star. I know even if he didn't tell. Cause when his still alive he always enjoy watching all of his action movies. I know all of the people in my country are grieving cause his gone already. He was a great actor. And all of his fans and friends will miss him.
As for me he become like a role model for me. I always see him happy every time i see him on TV. Rudy Fernandez was diagnose with a cancer. But every time i see him on Tv he didn't show that he is worry about me. And me i always worry. So he really do help me to be more positive. And i wanna say this and give him a part on my blog.To show how thankful i am for what he have show me and all the people.
I wanna say So long and Good Bye Rudy Fernandez. I know all of people who were close to you will miss you, But i know you are now happy and peace together with God.

No comments: