Friday, June 13

Friday the 13th

When i woke up earlier today. I discover that its Friday the 13th. When i turn the Tv on. They all talking about Friday the 13th. Like all say its a bad day when the 13th is on Friday. Well for me i didn't believe on that. I do believe that my life is on god hand. And as a child of god there no bad day. Yes there problem and sometimes things will happened to you and you will feel why its all happening to me. Well maybe it happened to you cause of what you did before it happened. What you rife is what you sew. For me now all happened cause it happened. I always believe that what we did today can affect our future. Thats why we got to be careful in what we do. And what we do to others too. And we should already be careful. And most specially pray. Prayer is always a great help. Let us thank god and Ask for his guidance everyday. Cause no matter what we do or have, he is the only one who can help and protect us. And also our life is in gods hand. He is the only one who will decide if our time is off or not.
I did went too school today even if I'm so late heheheh. My school time was 1 'o 'clock. But i left my house at 1' o' clock too. Well its cause when i check my fiancée if his online to say Hi before i leave a friend of mine buzz me. And offering me a job. So i decide to talk to her even if i only have a few minutes. Well we still have to talk more about it since i don't have time. I hope she be on tomorrow so we can talk more.
It still a tiring day today. The weather is making it more tiring. Traffic was worst again when i was going home. Since its Friday. Theres a Tiangge ( bargain Sale) in the town market every Friday, but thats now only the reason why its traffic. Well school is open too. So lots of people are going home the same time I'm going home.
Whewww tomorrow is saturday( weekends) heheheh no school. But i got a lot of things to do tomorrow. I got to login early too so i can catch my friend, so we can talk more about the job offer. So that mean i got to go to bed ( plus my head is starting to ache now) Take caree,,,, God Bless and Babushka

No comments: