Tuesday, June 10

Traffic

Gezz its so traffic today when i went home. The weather is so hot and traffics are everywhere. Maybe its because classes are open today. Lots of student on the street trying to go get a jeep. It was raining when i left my building. I can feel the warm of the ground as i walk. The rain is not that strong so it make it more hot. Its really not hard to get a jeep even in school day. The only thing that made me a little tired is the humidity and the traffic. Actually Angeles Pampanga is not really as traffic as manila. I can compare it cause i was born in manila and was raise there too. And now i been living in Angeles Pampanga for (hmmm lemme think) I guess 6 or 7 years.
Ohh well i guess i just not used of traffic since its been so long since i been in a traffic. But even if its traffic earlier its not as worst as in manila. Like i say school starts today so i will be seeing lots of student when i go to my classes every Tuesday,Thursday and Friday. I'm not bothered though. But i do miss school days. Specially the excited i feel when its the first day of school. Having all the new stuff. Meeting new friends. And learning new things. Even though I'm in a short course of dressmaking now. Going to a regular school is still different.
I do have dreaming of going to school. Maybe if i will have the opportunity i will take up a computer course ( cause i am really so amaze about computer and i wanna learn more) or i will take up HRM( hotel and restaurant management) I dream of working in a very nice hotel someday. But right now going back to school is just a dream for me. But i didn't lose faith. Maybe someday i will have the opportunity.
Its still hot even if its already 8:57 pm at night. I hope it will more cooler tomorrow.
I will stay on my computer and see if my fiancée will log in. I do miss him today. My life is not complete if i didn't hear from him ( ehehehehhehe)
Well blogger i guess i got to end it all for today. I see u again tomorrow. Always takecare.... God bless and Babushka!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Oman said...

i enjoy reading your posts. i guess manila isn't manila without the traffic. take care.

Princesshai said...

Thank you for ur comment and visiting my blog. Yeah u are right Manila is not manila without the traffic