Wednesday, June 4

Usual day

While I'm writing this i am still thinking of what title will i put on this post. i woke up late today cause i slept so late last night. When i woke up i login and my fiance is already waiting for me to login hehehehhe.
So far my day went out fine. Lots of straggle, but i know thats a part of life. I spend my day Playing cabal games. I went out too late afternoon to buy rice and corned beef for dinner. Its a hot weather today too. No rain like usual in the last week. I talked to my best friend rhea too. We talk about the job she want me to have but too bad i didn't get it cause her boss thought twice about it when i had a talk to him. It was sad, cause i really looking forward if having a job specially now. I hope soon i can get the job. It would be nice if i do. But i will give it all to god. Its up to him if he will give me this job or not, if not i do know theres a reason why. And something better will come.
I have school tomorrow . We will still continue making the bags. I just remember i cant do the project at home today cause i forgot the pattern at school. I got to see if i can get it tomorrow. If now maybe i will do some of the project that didn't need any pattern. I hope we will be done doing the bag soon so i can go make the project again.
Ohh what a day it was. And now as it end I am so thankful to god that he gave me protection and made my day nice. I am thankful too that he made my family and my fiance strong and healthy. Hayyy !! I will miss my fiance tomorrow, i will be at school so i cant chat to him.
My nephew is growing and growing so fast. His so talkative and noisy now. He scream a lot and copy a lot of things that we adult do. So i always told my brother and my mom not too do stuff that is not good for him to do cause he will surely copy it.
Well its 11:33 pm now i guess it time for me to go to bed got to be early tomorrow for school . Takecare,,,, God bless and babushka !!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: