Saturday, June 7

A good day

I kinda woke up late today cause i slept late again last night. I have a late night chat with my fiancée and a very old friend of mine. My friend told me i he and his family are planning to come and visit Philippines for a vacation. And he is looking forward to visit me. I did remember i had mention this last month in one of my post. I am just excited cause i will see him again. Its not only a friend his more of like a brother to me. We been friend for almost 3 or 4 years i guess. When he visit Philippines before He went here and visited me and we had fun. He even met my best friend Rhea who become his friend too. We went to a lot of places. I even stay in manila and he got me my own hotel room. I told my fiancée about it. And his looking forward to meet him one day. Maybe soon if i am settle in states with him. I can go visit him cause he just live in California.
I didn't do much today. I just play games and chat to my fiancée. Who he a little tired but always love to see me online. I got interrupted by my nephew sometimes but he got shy when he know my fiancée is watching.
I will only make this short cause i got to go out and do one last errand for today. Then i will go straight to bed. I have church tomorrow. I got to have a good sleep so that i wont feel sleepy when tha pastor preach heheheheh.

No comments: