Thursday, June 26

Long day at work

Its a long day at work today. I woke up 5 am just to get ready and meet my friend Rea who i work with too. We went to a very far place a met a client. It did a little while but it is ok. Was tiring is commuting. Going from one train to the next train. The weather is so hot too so that add to the tiredness. But i did finish it all and still went to the office. I rest a little. and my boss gave me another errand to do. For me having those stuff is exciting like a new challenge in a online game u used to play. I haven't play for 2 weeks now. I been busy with my job. I haven't been posting everyday like u used too before. Most of the time i hurry to go home cause i forgot about the time. And since i live with my auntie ( who didn't have any computer at home) i cant go online just to post when I'm off work already. But well at least i still post even though i didn't have in some days. But i guess people do understand.
I saw my nephew on web cam today. His so cute i did miss him so much already. I have plan to go to Pampanga this Saturday night after work to visit them I miss them already. Miss my mom and my nephew so much.
I do wish i finish the web i am working on. I cant finish it when i have some extra errand to do. But i didn't complain. Thats all part of the job. My co workers here are nice. They do tease me sometimes but I'm ok about it.
I got to hurry and do this post before my working time is up hehehhe. Another day will come again tomorrow. One more hour and i be rushing to the train to go home hehehehehehe. But well i do like this kind of life. Being busy. Right now i felt i have a purpose in life. I really don't like staying home and doing nothing.
Well i guess i got to cut this off. Always takecare all ... God Bless and Babushka

No comments: