Thursday, June 5

Kyle's First Movie

I just got home from the mall. I was with my sister-in-law and my nephew kyle. We went to jolibee which is my nephew's favorite food chain.My sister-in-law is the one who treat us. Then while were rooming around we saw that Narnia II is showing. Me and my sister-in-law decided to watch it with my nephew since its PG 3. It was his first time. His so excited. He even ask us to buy a pop corn even if we just ate. At first he was quiet watching the movie. He didn't look scared of worry for a first time. But since he keep on drinking the Ice tea. we keep on going to the restroom most of the time. Then i guess he got bored cause of the long movie(actually its not that long for me) So get so noise. He scream and do his baby talk again. I change place and went neared to the front away from most of the people. But since his a kid he keep on doing his baby talk. Then a lady which i guess is one of the guard at the cinema came and ask if my nephew is the one who is noise. And ask if we can go out. I feel a little angry cause the movie is almost over. And his not that noise for a huge theater like that. So i didn't went out and stay. My nephew got a little scared so he suddenly behave and just sit on my lap and hug me. I guess he do understand that if he continue we will go out and wont finish the movie.
We did finish it. It was a nice movie. But i do like the first one more. When were going home the rain fall so we went back to the mall and wait. Then when the rain stop we went home.
I guess he did have fun. Although his kinda look tired. He always enjoy going out. I do like it when he experience new things. I'm sure next time he would know that its not allowed to be noisy in a place like theater.
Actually i suppose to be at school today. But i didn't went.I realize all we will be doing is just making the bag. So i decided not too. But even if i didn't i still have fun. With my nephew. Having his first movie. It was a exciting experience to him and to me too.
Ok i will end this post now. I got to take care of my nephew still cause my sister is not home.
my nephew is here on my lap now. and trying to get me out of this computer. So i got to go now. Or he will mess up my post. Takecare all,,, God bless,, And babushka !!!!!

No comments: