Sunday, June 1

Missed a Post

I didn't have a time to make a post yesterday cause of a very long black out that happened here in my place. It took up to 7 to 8 hours of black out. It didn't rain hard though.Usually when it rain hard that the usual time we had a black out. I went to the mall yesterday cause of the black out. It was so hot here in our house. So i bring my mom and my nephew to the mall. The mall is so crowed yesterday. I was guessing its cause of school coming and of course end of the month too. People got there salary so they are going shopping for school stuff. My nephew enjoy the mall. He did some funny stuff again. when were in the jeep he keep on copying the way the people sit around him. It was so funny to watch him. And to see to his eyes how excited he is that where going to the mall. When we got to the mall and enter he run away so fast that i got to catch him. He rush in to the KFC food chain but he stop cause he felt his going to the restroom. I took Him to the restroom, but the rest room is full. So i went out and look for other restroom. But he saw His favorite Jolibee so he rush in. I took he wont pee anymore so i fall inline to order. But funny thing happened. I saw my nephew taking his slippers and pants off and going to sit down to pee. I scream and told her not too. It was so funny even my mom is laughing and laughing i rush him to the nearest restroom. Glad its not full. I even saw Two lady who saw what my nephew did and they are laughing. Its so cute how innocent my nephew is. Then we when back to Jolibee and we ate there. Then we go home. On out way home we saw a barber shop so i went in for my nephew to have a hair cut. Too bad i didn't have a cam that time. His so cute and funny. He didn't cry like usual kids. He just behave and looking so serious. Funny is his just so ticklish to the razor so every time it get near to him ear he kinda bend a little. My mom laugh and laugh. Then we got home and its still black out. So we get ready for bed. And went to sleep.
Its the first day of June today and here in the Philippines its school time already. Almost all kids are getting ready for school. And lots of moms and dads are saving there money for there kids.
I went to church too earlier. I had a great time. I learn a lot too. I like going to church cause it always remind me how god loves me and all of us. And it always reminds me too how to always have faith to him.
It rain soo hard this afternoon.I got to close my computer cause of the thunder storm. Tomorrow my sister will look for job again. I do pray she will get one. Cause she really need it for her son. Her son is growing and will soon go to school too. I do help her at best i can. But recently i been having financial problem cause of my sickness. I am so thankful i didnt felt any pain since the last time. I do always include it in my prayers at night.

No comments: