Thursday, June 12

Happy Independence Day

Hi!!!! Bloggers! I just got home. I been to the school. It was so exhausting cause of the weather. When i went to school i saw lots of people. Then i remember that today is our 110th Day of Independence. Whewww!!!! Its been so long. And still were enjoying our independence. I am thankful to all the people who fight and gave there life just for my countries freedom. When i was on my way to school i see lots of flag. But when i was on my way home i didn't see the flags anymore. I guess they took it away or some kids play with it.
I have a funny experience too at the jeep. I saw two young ladies trying to catch a cute guy attention. Well for me the guy is cute. But i can see that he is so shy and his trying to hide his face with his cap. I guess he do know that the two young ladies who is sitting not so far from him are staring and giggling.
Honestly in someway i felt like i cant do that. I mean to show how i feel to a cute guy near me. Yes I do have crushes on my teen life. But i didn't show my crush to them. Maybe its cause i am different. Or young teen now a days are different than my teen years before.
I'm still waiting for my fiance to login today before i go to bed. I guess i will sleep early. I was soo exhausted.I pray and hope it will be cooler tomorrow. Maybe a little rain would be nice hehehhe!! To cool up this hot weather. Takecare...God bless and babushka

No comments: