Wednesday, June 18

Wednesday fever

Hello blogger its Wednesday and my second day at work wheewww what a day. I don't feel overwhelm now but more on worry if i will finish all the task my boss gave me. I am working on it one bye one. And i am starting with one web. Tomorrow i will give some of my ideas to the designer and see if he can do it. Then hopefully i can get my mind clear so i can assemble all of it and come up with a nice and professional web page. Its hard for a first timer like me. I'm used of making my own web and blog at home. Doing it for a job is more (hmmmm lets say) challenging. I hope i can do some job by tomorrow. I got to show my ideas now. And hopefully it work.
Hayy I'm still adjusting to a hectic and busy life on manila. In manila u got to ride a lot of jeep just to get home. Unlike in Pampanga where i only ride one jeep and i be home already. Here i got to adjust with people,traffic( ohh my here is worst) and trying to always make myself secure. When i got home last night i was so tired. My auntie prepare a food right away so i can eat and go to sleep. She is a very nice auntie. Thats one reason why i wanna stay with her. Cause i know i wont feel shy to ask or do anything in her house.
Hayyy i got to go now time is up for a day of work and tomorrow is a new day and a continues challenge in life. Take care all.. God Bless and babushka

No comments: