Friday, June 6

Headache

I just got home. I ate some bread before i make my post. But i do feel i have a headache. I guess its cause of the hot weather earlier when i went to school. I will make this a little short post. Cause i can feel my headache is getting worst.
We still doing the bag and were not finish yet with all of the 500 thats is needed to be done. So we will still continue it by Tuesday. I brought home the pattern for my project so I'm sorry i will be doing it this weekend. I realize its a great opportunity for me to catch us since all we do is the bag. Thats mean i can do some of the project at home and i can catch up too all of my classmate since my teacher told us to stop doing it and focus on the bags.
Ohhh my head is really hurting. I hope it didn't get worst and will just be gone when i get some nap. I do take some medicine for it sometimes. Usually when i have headache i just lay down and sleep.
It will be a long holiday this week end cause on Monday is still a holiday for my countries independence day. But school is here now. So people specially student will be always busy again.
I guess i should end this for todayi got to get some rest for my headache. Takecare all..... God Bless.. babushka!!

No comments: