Wednesday, May 14

Confusing

Its 3:20 am and i just finish what i got to do today. I don't feel tired though. I kinda used of sleeping late. I guess i was used of the time when i was still working before. I always do overtime. Ohhh i do miss working already. I wish things here in the Philippines is like in other country. I wish theres no age that is requirement just to have a job. I guess if only its different there will be more job opportunity for a lot of people.
About my school. Its fun and exciting. I just had my first use of a high speed sewing machine. The first one i try was so fast. Our teach told us to make vertical lines and practice it to the sewing machine. Since the first machine i try was fast. i always made mistake. But good thing is every 30 minutes we change machine. There are over 8 machine to try. The second one i try was so good. I complete the straight line. But we did run out of time so i didn't finish all the trials i got to do. But well on Thursday i will have the whole day to do it. School is fun i have some close friends already. Thats why I'm enjoying it already. Plus my teacher is a very nice lady. She didn't get mad. She always smile and approachable. So if ever u wanna ask something u wont think twice.
Well i guess i got to go now. I got to go to sleep. No class tomorrow. whewwwww !!!!! Ok Takecare all!! God Bless!! and Babushka!!!!!!

No comments: