Saturday, May 17

Stay at home

I suppose to go to school today. But my mom said i should stay and rest. Cause of the pain i felt last night, as i did mention to yesterday's post. It was so painful. It last for more than 4 hours. I am crying already cause of the pain. It keep me awake till around 4 am. I saw my mom and the rest of my family so worry about me. I keep on praying to god to make it pass away. Cause the pain is so extreme. When i woke up today i feel so tired. I really wanna go to school. But mom was right. She told me it will be better if i stay. So i went back to sleep and nap for few more hours. I woke up to login and talk to my fiance. I know he is worry too cause i sent him an off line message about how i feel. I told him i am fine and I'm just resting. His so worry about me and wish he is here. I wish his with me too. Its good to get some support to someone you love. Sometimes it makes the pain go away too.

By tomorrow i will go to the doctor for a check up. My fiance sent some help so i can have a check up. I pray its not that worst. And i hope i will be ok soon. I don't wanna go into any operation. I never been to any operation before. But i know god is good. He will take care of me.

After i talk to my fiance i get some rest again . Then i went to my computer and edit some stuff on my blog. I do apologize if some stuff are not working. I'm still in the process. Hopefully soon it will all be settled. Added some cool stuff too.
I guess i should be going now. I got to get some rest. Im glad the pain didnt came today. That mean i will have a long good sleep. Please do pray for me for tomorrow's check up. Take care too all... God Bless... And babushka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: