Monday, May 26

Sleepy day

I was up all day last night. I'm finishing the second project for my dressmaking class. I'm happy that i finish it i can now pass it and go to the third one. The third part will be more harder. Hope i can finish it soon on time. Its been raining every afternoon for 3 days now so the weather is cooler than before. Nicer to sleep. But i didn't sleep the whole day. I woke up around 2 to check if my fiance is online. I know he be waiting for me. When i login his not on but he do have some off message for me. He always do send off message if he will be late. I have a late job so i wait for him. I just play my Cabal game. Cabal game just open here in the Philippines so everybody is excited. That include me. The game is nice. I really enjoy it. Bad thing is my connection is acting up weird today. I guess its cause of the rain. So i been stopping most of the time just to reconnect again.
I had a good day at the church yesterday. I saw my Ate Carla. I did miss her. She said she had a great time in Vietnam. We did have a wonderful Sunday school class. And the preaching is good too. Although i miss our teach. We call her Ma'am Pam. She is the pastor's wife. I very kind and loving lady. Shes like a second mother to me. She is warm to be with. Thats why i feel close to her. Shes in states now visiting and will be there for a couple of months. I hope she be home soon cause i kinda miss me. Well we all miss her.
I can hear my nephew is knocking my door now i guess its time for me to go out and spend time with him. He do miss me when i stay in my room for long hours. He do likes playing with me.
Well i go for now before my nephew crash my door, heheheheh !!! Thank you all Always Takecare and God Bless !!!!!! Babushka

No comments: