Wednesday, May 21

Ohhh what a day !!!

I woke up early today to go to the job opening i told you yesterday. I was theres around 9:30. My friend said we will meet around 9:00 till 10:00 am. So i wait for her...... wait...... and wait...... then i was kinda little bored so i go to a canteen in front of the building. I am kinda hungry cause i haven't eat breakfast yet( i really don't usually eat breakfast cause I'm really not a morning person). When i finish i want for her till 10:15 am. And she didn't arrive. So i decided to go and check the job opening myself. Its a new building. They're on the third floor so i used the elevator. When i enter the office a guard came to me and ask what i want. I said i wanna apply for the job opening that you have here. He took my resume and picture and when inside the manager's room. He came back and ask me to sit down. As i was waiting i observe the place. I saw lots of computers. And i guess around 15 people with ages from 18 years old till 25. I guess there the first batch who apply. There busy chatting and surfing the net. There still lots of vacant sit at the back. I guess there trying to fill it out.
Then a lady came out of the office and approach me. She said hi and good morning and i greet her back too. She told me about the job. What to do and how the salary is.
She said i will just chat people and try to convince then to buy a membership to an adult site. She also said that i would be using any cam,microphone or my pictures. But they will give me a picture of a pretty lady. That i got to make a profile of her. Give her a scree name. Then i got to pretend shes me!... That one made me think. I felt like theres something wrong in what i will do in that job. But i go listen to her. She then told me how the salary work. I will get a free allowance fare. Then it will be a commission basis. Meaning i will only get paid if i sell some membership to some costumers. After that she dismiss me and told me i can start tomorrow at 1 pm. When i went out. I been thinking. I know i really need a job. but i felt like i will do something that i don't like. First i don't wanna pretend that I'm someone just for money. I felt that its wrong ( in my opinion) I guess i would rather sell the membership and be me.
Right now i just decided i wont come back tomorrow. But i got to get comments about it to my fiance. His more mature than me so he can give me advice( hehehehe I'm childish sometimes). His not online yet until now. But he did left some off line messages on my yahoo. I went home late around 3 pm and he should be sleeping at those time already. I don't know if he remember i be going to this job opening. Cause he said on his message that he kinda wonder where i am. So i will wait for her till 9:00 or 10:00 pm. Then i will go to sleep. I got school tomorrow ( I hope i can finish my project by tomorrow waaaaa !!!)
I will go now ... I will play some games while i wait for my fiance hehehe.... Takecare allll... God Blesss.... and Babushka!!!!

No comments: