Sunday, May 25

My Weird Dream

I will share today a weird dream that i had. In my dream i live with my dad( which is died 15 years ago) and a Stepmother. Suddenly a strange guy came to our house and got a gun and wanted to kill me. He came to me and try to choke me. Then he put his gun to my head.I thought it was real that i can even hear my heart pounding. Then when he see that i close my eyes and crying he just pull the gun away and look at me. Then he just back off and run away. In my dreams my dad was so shock.And just standing ( which wont happened if its real). I do felt its my stepmother who is trying to kill me in my dream.Then we went to this concert. Which is my concert( heheheh of course I'm the main star its my dream). Then while i was singing a sniper try to shot me. The crowd got scared and chaos are everywhere. I was on a stage when 3 of my aunties came and cover me up. Like they are my body guard. In the crowd we saw my stepmother staring at me. And looking at the sniper. On that situation I realize i have a plane ticket on my hand that has a price on it which is only 300 pesos hehehhe. Then one of my aunt said i got to go and run. Get into the plane and hide. She even mention my fiance. And say go to states and look for him. Then i woke up. It was a weird one. I know i have so many dreams already. I told that to my fiance and he said my brain is so imaginative.
It rain again today. They said we have a typhoon again. I hear in the news that Philippines will have around 20 typhoon this year. I just hope it wont be that big typhoon. But flood will be everywhere again. I pray that nobody get hurt though. And that my family will always be say. I know i have a late post again. I was kinda busy playing Drift City. I didn't see the time. I did painted my nails too today.
I have a morning service tomorrow so i guess i be going now. I got to have my beauty rest hehehehhe... Thanks again.. Takecare all.. Ang God blesss.......... babushkaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: