Monday, May 19

In need for a prayer

Since i been putting a lot of stuff to my blog i decided to make it a three column layout. I did some research, and i am successful. I put some nice butterfly icon too so it will go to my modify.

About my day today. I did went to a morning service today. Too bad i didn't made it to the Sunday school class . Cause of my clock. In my clock its just 8:30 am(Sunday school start at 9:00am). When I'm almost ready. I open my computer and discover its already 9:45am. I felt so bad. But i still went the 10:00 am service. I learn a lot from the preaching. I learn about how important a prayer is to a person. And what are the things and people to got to include in your prayers. Sometimes we do forgot to pray. If only we all could spend an hour of prayer. Many miracles will happened. After the service i look for my close friend and mentor. Her name is Ate Carla. I discover shes in Cambodia. Going for a mission there. She be back on Thursday. I hope i could see her next Sunday. I know she is always worry when i didn't went to Sunday service. And i haven't been into Sunday service last few weeks cause of my sickness.

About my Sickness i will have my check up tomorrow. Thats why i got to go to sleep soon. I feel a little nervous. I pray it wont be that serious. And i will only take some medication and not any surgery. I don't wanna be in a surgery. Actually i never been to one. So i really pray it wont be that serious.

Well i guess thats all for today. I got to get some rest for my doctor's appointment tomorrow. Please do pray for me. Thank you..... God bless and babushka!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: