Saturday, May 17

What to do on a rainy day ?!?!?!

What are the things you do when its always raining outside? I guess u wonder about a lot of things. Or maybe you will just get bored staying home. For me rainy day is a good day. I like rain. The cool weather is so comfy for me. I guess cause I'm a home body person. So its ok for me to stay home on a rainy day. Philippines, my country is a place where visited by typhoon every year. I remember before when i was small. My Mom and Dad always worry when storm is coming. When i was small we used to live in a place where theres always flood. Even for just a few rain it flood already. Plus the old house we used to had before have so many holes. So when theres a news about typhoon coming we always get ready to be evacuated. I was raise to always be aware of typhoon. I didn't enjoy the rainy days before cause where more busy preparing for our evacuation.
But right now. I am in a nicer house. Thats why reason why i rented a nicer house. So that i be more secure when times like this come. I am still aware. But not too worry like before. I enjoy rainy days now. Being with my family and staying home. Theres a lot of things to do at home. Play some family games. Or watch some movies together. its enjoying.
But today i didn't stay all day at home. I got to go out and get the money my fiance sent so i can have a check up on Monday. I'm with my sister and my nephew. My nephew loves to go out even when its raining. We went to a fast food chain my nephew love to go too. Too bad i didn't bring my cell for some pictures. My nephew saw the jolibee mascot the first time. His so happy. At first he was kinda shock. its his first time to see jolibee mascot moving. But in a long run. I can see he enjoy sing the mascot. After that went home already. Cause the winds is getting stronger and stronger. We brought some stuff thats needed when its raining. Even if i am in a nicer house i still got to be alert when some safe precaution. Its still raining until now. I can hear the rain drops are so strong outside.
Even if i do like rain. I do hope it stop. To much is bad too. I hear in the news about other province who had problem cause of rain. Some places are flooded too already. I hope everything will be ok. And the rain will stop soon.
Well i guess im off now. I got to sleep soon. I have early church tomorrow. And im excited. Thank you to all the people who come and visit. Takecare and God bless........ babushka !!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: