Monday, May 12

Finally!!!

Finally im done editing my blog. Gezz i took me a while to edit it. I hard a hard time understanding the about the rss and stuff.Well I still have so many plans to put on my blog. Something that i really like to do. But i will do it by tomorrow i guess. Right now i got to stop. I have school tomorrow. I have one assignment to make. Just one Pajama pattern. Lots of my classmates are asking how to do it.So it become our assignment.
About today I have nothing much to do. Im in my computer editing. Ohhh ... And i play some car drifting. Theres a new game i downloaded. Its called Drift Car. Its cool and fun to play. I even drove a car before so i did had a hard time playing it. I always crash and something i didnt complete some task specially the one with timer in it. But well atleasy even if i crash many time its safer that real. Hopefully i will get toi finish everything that i wanna edit. Next one i will do is edit my Myspace. I didnt put anything in it so far.
It did rain today not that hard. PAGASA said the strom is far already. But still give some rain in our country. I hope tomorrow it wont rain. I dont have umbrella.
My nephew misses me today, actually for two days now. i been to the computer almost all day. He always knock on my door and call me. His so cute!!! Hopefully too i get to put more pictures here.
Well i guess i got to go now. I play one drift car game then im off to do my assignment hehehehhe !!!! Takecare all.. God Bless.... And Babushka!!!!!!

No comments: