Thursday, May 22

Soaking Wet !!!!

I was suppose to go to school today. But i didn't. Thing is i discover my uniform is still soaking wet when i woke up.I cant find any solution to make it dry for just half an hour so i can go to school. I did made me sad. I But well thats how life is. Sometimes somethings do happened. And u just got to accept it. I do just hope i will catch up on stuff i got to do at school. I just stay home today. Its been raining almost all day ( that is why my uniform is soaking wet). I know i suppose to have my Ultrasound schedule today too. But something came up so i got to call the clinic. to re inschedule my ultrasound hopefully it will be next week. So far my day is all ok. I had a chat with my fiance. I do miss him already. His always so nice and patient to me even if I'm stubborn heheheheheh !!!!
My sister got a temporary job. She is helping our old neighbor to sew some school uniform. So she is out all day. And i got to be his son temporary mom. My nephew is so smart. He always made me laugh. I do like music. Earlier we were watching the American Idol ( Ohhh I'm so thankful that David Cook win). My nephew love to watch American Idol. Every time it start he always sit in front of the Tv and behave. He love music and dancing. Just that sometimes His so hyper thats my mom ( his grandma) is always yelling. So its always noisy in my house. One thing that makes me laugh is when my nephew always copy every word his grandma yell to him. It cute how innocent he is. He didn't know someone is getting mad on what he do. But he is a loving young fella. He do will kiss and hug u for no reason. And smile when he know your sad or quiet. Thats one of so many reason why i do enjoy baby sitting him.
Well thats all for now. I got to eat dinner. and get some rest. I been feeling sleepy most of the time lately. I cant sleep at nite most of the time. I guess i am kinda worry about the up comming ultrasound. I really hope and pray its not that serious. I hope you all do pray for me too !!! Thank you all... God Bless ... and Babushka!!!!!!!!

No comments: