Monday, May 19

Monday Blues

I just finish putting my wish list. I will make an early post today. I wanna play this new game i just discovered. I went to the Doctor today. I was so early . I was the first one in the line for a check up. The doctor is nice. He give me lots of info about my sickness. He said I need an ultrasound on my kidney and urinary bladder. To see if there still a stone and if there is how big or small it is. I pray it will be just small. Or no stone at all. I will be schedule to have my ultrasound on Thursday. My doctor recommend me to a good clinic. Its kinda expensive though. My ultrasound will cost me 960.00 pesos. But its ok. I pawn my cell to have money for that hehehehhe. Thats mean i cant take pictures for my blog for awhile. I only use my cell to take pictures. But well i will get it back soon. I just hope all will be fine for me. And i will be well soon. I got to talk to my teacher tomorrow cause i was absent last Friday. I got to ask permission too. Cause i be lat this coming Thursday cause of my ultrasound schedule.
Weather is fine today. A little warm, but thats as warm as before. While i was out i went to the mall to find a pay phone so i can call the clinic for my schedule. While I'm at the mall i saw this shop. I got curious so i take a look. It give manicure service. Whats good about it is they put design to your nails. I really like that DUH!!! I'm a girl... hehehhehe. I hope i can go to that shop for a manicure service soon. But maybe next time. Cause i really be serious taking care of my self right now.
I chat to my fiance today. Too bad his cam is broken so i didn't get to see him. But we did chat long. I guess his not that tired. I told him about what the doctor said. I'm always happy his always ok and healthy. I do hope my visa will be coming soon so i can be with him.
My day went out fine i get upset a little bit to my mom. But i will get over it. I still love her. Im kinda having problem with my budget. So its really tough for me. Specially with my health problem. So i really do pray i be well soon.
I will end it here now i guess. I will go play the new game discover hehehehehe.. I will tell u about it tomorrow. Right now its bye bye for me. Have a good day too all... Always Takecare.... God Bless and ... babushka!!!!!!!

No comments: