Wednesday, May 28

Tougher than tough

Its been a little tough day for me. I was up late again last night just to finish my project in school. I am still sleepy when i woke but i know i got to woke up and check my fiance if his online. I was a little late that to login cause i am still sleepy. The school and some problems are stressing me out. I do try not to worry but it seems hard. Specially if i cant find a solution for it. I wish my fiance is here with be. I guess it will be better. I know his having a tough time too specially now that I'm far. He wanna do this that he cant do cause I'm far. Honestly i am stress out. I don't wanna think about my problem but, Its hard not too sometimes. Having lots of responsibility and cant do it is really so hard for me. I hope things will be better. I always pray to god for help and guidance. But as human i sometimes forgot to trust him. I pray i will be more stronger. Cause i know life will be much more tougher.
I do miss my friend Rhea. When she still live with me. we always talk about our problem. At least i have someone to talk too. When i have problems. It feels better if u open your problems to someone and to know someone is listening to your problem. Shes a nice friend. Always there to listen and help me. I wont write a long post today. Cause i got to go and rest. I have school tomorrow. I hope the next project will be easy for me to do.
Another has finish and so far even if its a tough day i am thankful to god in everything that he do. I hope tomorrow it will be better. I know it will.

No comments: