Wednesday, May 21

Unlucky Day ???

I know i shouldn't said this. But i felt a little unlucky today. I said it cause of all the stuff that happened to me today. First is, I almost got late going to school. I set my clock to alarm me at 7:00. Thing is it didn't alarm and when i woke up its already 8:00 am i need a few hours to take a shower,dress up, prepare my lunch and travel. So for me not to get late i didn't took a shower (waaaaaaaa I just wash my self, but not totally shower myself). I didn't prepare any food for my lunch too. And hurry up to go to school. I didn't get late. And glad my mom said they will send food for me for my lunch. When I'm in school. I was in a hurry to catch up to my project. I was so busy doing my project. And then i discover some of my classmate are cheating. Some of my classmate who are done doing there project are doing others project. I felt bad cause its so unfair to my other classmate who are trying hard to do there project. Then my teacher is rushing me to finish my project. I felt a little bad that she said I'm too slow. And she kinda compare me to my sister who was her student last year. Then when my lunch arrived late. So i ate lunch late. Then my sewing machine crash !!!!! waaaaa.... So i got to stop what I'm doing. When i got home. the rain start to fall( good thing i like rain) I went home so wet. Hayyyyy !!!!!!! But I know I'm still lucky. I'm finish some of my project. I ate lunch even if its late. I arrive safely to my house, even if its raining.
I will go meet my friend tomorrow to go to this job opening she told me. I hope i can get hired. I wanna try it. I play some Drift city game too earlier. I make a new character again. I deleted the old one i have. Then after i ate dinner. I check my blog. Hayy !! What a day it was.
Well i guess i got to go. I got to wake up early tomorrow ( i wont use my old clock anymore) My friend will wait for me on our meeting place. I hope i will get some good news on that job opening. Takecare all ... God Bless and Babushkaaa !!!!

1 comment:

Insane Mama said...

Good Luck on the job search