Saturday, May 24

A Late one !!

This post is suppose to be for yesterday post. But since we had a black out here in my place i got to post so late. Its 1:57 am now. So this will be date to be a Saturday. But well i will still post some for tomorrow. As for today I did went to school it went out find. But i still got to catch my projects. So i decide to do it here at home since almost all of my classmate did cheat. Someone did there project for them. I hope by Tuesday i will find all the 2 project so i can go to the third part. The third part will be a long one cause its compose of i guess 20 to 30 kinds of sewing. My fiance wasn't on when i login. I guess his asleep. Since i login late so he might think i wont login at all. Its a rainy day when I'm going home from school. I got a little wet but. i buy some cheap umbrella on my way home. Thats why i didn't get too wet at all. Since its too dark the only places that have lights are some big buildings. I walk to my way home when i got out of the jeep.Its nice to walk in the rain. Its cool and it makes me feel better. When i got home its too quiet. My nephew is still pass asleep. He just woke up when the light comes out.
Well i guess thats all for now. I got to go catch some sleep. Its a cold weather here in our place so its a good time to sleep hehehhe..... Takecare all... God Bless and babushka!!!!

No comments: