Thursday, May 15

Not feeling well

I don't feel well today. I just got home from school and was kinda tired. Then my illness do attack me again. I just got out of the hospital last month before i publish this blog. The doctor said i have a possibility to have a stone on my stone. I still need some test but i cant afford to have one right now. I thought the stone pass away already since i haven't felt any pain for so long. But now its hurting again so I'm little worried. I hope its not that serious.
I did wait for my Hun today but his not online on yahoo i guess he had a job. I did miss him. I wanna talk to him cause of our argument yesterday. I wanna know if his still mad. But i guess his not. He didn't stay mad for long.
Well i cant stay today for long. Im so sorry. I got to lay down cause its kinda hurt now. Takecare all..... God Bless.... And babushka!!!!!!!

No comments: